We are looking for a skilled Web developer to join our team!
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing software solutions.
Our projects will give you more variety and will never get you bored.
What you are supposed to do:
- to be directly engaged in the development and further support of the IT systems of the State/Governmental/National importance;
- to become a part of the unique united team developing multi-purpose web systems and applications;
- to be directly engaged in the integration projects based on such platforms/technologies as: e-GOV Mconnect, Mcloud, Mpass, Msign; Microsoft LDAP/ ActiveDirectory;
- to look for, find, develop and deploy cost effective methods of non-standard tasks solutions based on cutting edge IT platforms and technologies;
- to be engaged in the support of already developed/deployed systems, including but not limited to the profound analysis of their architecture and existing source code;
- to use GitLab and code review automatization tools.
What we expect from you:
- understanding the Object-Oriented Programming and practical experience in it;
- knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Informix, MS SQL Server);
- ability to work both as a part f the team and individually;
- ability to quickly learn new technologies and solution deployment techniques;
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- strong willingness to write code in such a way that not to be ashamed of in front of your colleagues;
- existing IT solutions development experience.
What is nice to have and will be considered as an advantage:
- knowledge of: Java, Ruby, Python;
- knowledge of GIT, Drupal;
- RDBMS experience: MS-SQL, PostgreSQL;
- understanding the meaning of: Docker, XAdES, PKI, X509, SOAP, Apache HTTPD, Solr, Load balancing, Node.js, AMQP - we proactively use all those;
- Linux and shell scripting;
- knowledge of the WEB protocols and IPC mechanisms;
- experience with bug tracking and versioning systems;
- alignment of your task efforts estimation with respective practical deployment workloads;
- page-proofing of the adaptive web applications (RWD);
- Unit testing and BDD;
- proactive usage of the written Russian, Romanian and English languages;
What we offer:
- Attractive salary depending on your technological maturity;
- Comfortable and modern office in the city center;
- Health insurance;
- Comfortable schedule: 9:00 - 18:00 (Monday - Friday);
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Possibilities for self-development (training, coaching, conferences);
- Team building and company events that will break up the work monotony.